IN THIS ISSUE
- New: Virtual computer applications tutorial service
- More training subsidies on offer
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 so many ways to train
- Course in profile: Project Management
- Meet the team – Wayne Robinson
- NSW Training Awards (Hunter)
- NSW Smart and Skilled Partially Funded Qualifications and the latest training and development courses from Forsythes Training
New: Virtual computer applications tutorial service
Do your staff have specific questions or issues to resolve with desktop applications such as Word, Excel, Project or Powerpoint but don’t need to attend an entire training course?
Our accredited computer training guru Wayne Robinson is available for online sessions – for one or two hours. Or get several staff members organised for a cost-effective half day session.
More government training subsidies on offer
Post COVID, you need to skill staff for a new way of working. But not everyone has the budget in this current climate. As a Smart and Skilled provider Forsythes Training can obtain government subsidies for a range of training. There are other subsidy programs available at the moment including for partial qualifications and for workers aged over 45. Talk to us about options to make your training budget go further.
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 – So many ways to train
Our Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 courses are proving popular. And there are many ways to complete this training – face to face or completely online via Zoom – with weekday or Saturday courses. Public courses are on in Newcastle and Sydney.
We also offer customised skill sets in training and assessment for corporate clients. Synchronised training means groups of workers can train together either, in a classroom or digitally, at the same time.
Course spotlight: Project Management
Client case studies: Read how project management qualifications have benefitted clients such as Komatsu as well as MacKellar Excavations and Gunnedah Quarry Products.
Meet the team – Wayne Robinson
Wayne is our computer applications guru. What he doesn’t know about Adobe suite, MS Project, MYOB, Office 365 and graphic design applications isn’t worth knowing.
Proficiency in computer applications and knowing some shortcuts can bring big productivity gains to your organisation.
Wayne conducts public training programs and customised courses – face to face or via Zoom. He’s also your man in our new virtual computer tutorial service.
NSW Training Awards (Hunter)
Congratulations to all the winners and finalists of the NSW Training Awards (Hunter).
Forsythes Training was again the platinum sponsor of this event which feeds into the NSW Training Awards. We sponsored the Overall Apprentice of the Year 2020 – Hunter Region Award which was won by Madison Candy (pictured).
NSW Smart and Skilled qualifications & the latest training and development courses
Forsythes Training is an approved NSW Smart and Skilled provider offering NSW employers and individuals the opportunity to gain a qualification at a reduced price. Smart and Skilled training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management – Starts 30th July 2020
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – July 2020 programs open for registration – enrol now and start your pre-reading and e-learning.
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Upgrade – Newcastle – 5th August 2020
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Upgrade Sydney
- BSB42015 Certificate IV Leadership and Management – 21st July 2020
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management – 20th July 2020
- BSB51615 Diploma Quality Auditing – 15th September 2020
- Office 2016 and other computer training – Available now on Zoom, your premise or ours
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Emotional Intelligence
- LEAD One day practical leadership workshop –
- Outlook & Time Management
- Mental Health Programs