Wayne Robinson – Applications Trainer
Wayne has been part of the Forsythes Training team since 1997. Since that time Wayne has delivered high quality desktop training to thousands of participants both at our premise and on clients sites.
Wayne has a real passion for developing peoples skills and knowledge in computer applications including the Adobe suite, MS Project and Office 365. In addition Wayne has designed and developed customised courses for our corporate clients, he has an extensive experience yet continues to maintain his skill level in both training and assessment.
- Certificate IV TAE40110
- Adobe Certified Trainer
- Adobe Certified Expert
- Microsoft Office Specialist (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Certificate of Desktop Publishing, Hunter Institute of Technology, 1995
- Certificate in Microcomputing, Hunter Institute of Technology, 1995
- Graduate Diploma of Computer Science, University of Newcastle 1996 (incomplete)