Trevor Pennifold is a highly experienced, accredited trainer and assessor, NSW teacher, and educator.
He delivers Forysthes Training nationally accredited courses as well as customised training programs in the areas of project management and leadership, across a range of industries.
Those industry sectors include:
- mining and mining services
- industrial, manufacturing and distribution
- local government – with extensive involvement with councils over the past five years
- State Government departments
Trevor brings real world industry experience to the classroom. After a 30 year career in various senior management roles within BHP group, Trevor moved to delivering training and development programs that build the capability of organisations and their people.
He has worked with the Industry Development Centre on fostering industry clusters as sources of economic development in regional areas – including the equine sector in the Upper Hunter.
Trevor is highly regarded by clients for his knowledgeable and contextualised approach to developing people.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Bachelor of Economics
- Graduate Diploma of Marketing
- Safety in the Workplace
- Diploma of Project Management