Kim Stapleton has a decade of experience in training in a range of areas including training and assessment, business, leadership and management, as well as auditing.
She brings real world business management experience from her time working in retail and small business, including a family business, to the training room.
Kim is based in Central West NSW where she has delivered many training programs, including Aboriginal youth programs.
Her qualifications include:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- TAE50211 Diploma of Training Design and Development
- BSB50107 Diploma of Management
- BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing
Away from work, Kim Stapleton enjoys playing sport including netball, touch football and soccer. She is involved in her local equestrian community and is an accredited netball umpire and an accredited Team Penning Australia judge.