This course has been designed for employees in any industry who work in:
You may currently participate in health and safety investigations and are aiming to become ICAM investigators involved in more complex events.
We prefer candidates to have some general knowledge and experience of incident investigation
Steve Williams is an experienced safety professional with over 20 years experience in various industries including engineering, manufacturing, energy generation and networks, transport and construction. He has extensive experience in the mining industry and has successfully trained over 1500 coal miners in Australia and New Zealand in risk management awareness and risk assessment facilitation through AQF accredited training. He has facilitated hundreds of risk assessments, both operational and strategic, in a wide range of industries. He has facilitated and led a number of incident investigations, from minor incidents to fatalities and business incidents costing many millions of dollars, in a range of settings. Steve has a practical, strategic and solutions focussed approach to training and facilitation and draws from years of experience in occupational health and safety and risk management.
- Chartered Professional Member – Safety Institute of Australia
- Registered Safety Practitioner
- ICAM Lead Incident Investigator
- RAB/QSA Accredited Principal Auditor
- Certificate IV TAE – Training and Assessment
- IRM Diploma in Risk Management - June 1999
- NEBOSH Specialist Diploma in Environmental Management - Dec 1998
- IEM Certificate in Environmental Management - Sept 1998
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety - June 1995
- NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety - Feb 1994