IN THIS ISSUE
- New ONLINE TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- MidCoast Council ZOOMS into computer training
- Northies gain leadership skills via Zoom
- In the news – our virtual classroom delivery strategy
- Follow us on LinkedIN
- NSW Smart and Skilled Partially Funded Qualifications and the latest training and development courses from Forsythes Training
New ONLINE TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
People or organisations looking to gain or upgrade training and assessment qualifications can now do so contact-free through our new ONLINE TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
We’re delivering the nationally recognised qualification via a virtual classroom using ZOOM. Participants only need a laptop or PC with audio and video capability. The course is available weekdays and Saturdays.
MidCoast Council ZOOMS into Computer Training
Congratulations to MidCoast Council staff for embracing new ways of learning – completing Computer Training online via Zoom. When COVID-19 restrictions came in to effect, MidCoast Council thought it would have to cancel and reschedule the Microsoft Excel and Word training. Our new online training strategy put staff in a virtual classroom with our legendary Microsoft certified trainer Wayne Robinson.
Northies Gain Leadership Skills via Zoom
Our long-standing client, North Construction & Building, has quickly adapted to COVID-19’s induced “new normal”. Trainer, Ben Gibson, is continuing their BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership & Management program via Zoom.
“Thanks to Ben Gibson and the Forsythes Training team for continuing to provide quality and engaging training through your revised virtual classroom strategy,” North said on LinkedIn.
In the News – Our Virtual Classroom Delivery Strategy
Our new, innovative, online virtual classroom delivery strategy, developed to continue to train clients throughout COVID-19 and beyond, is featured in a news story in the business news publication – Hunter Headline.
We’re continuing to refine the strategy – and bring more public courses and customised training totally online – to meet changing conditions and client needs.
Follow us on LINKEDIN
Stay up to date with news and insights from Forsythes Training via our LinkedIn page. Connect with us and we’ll connect with you!
NSW Smart and Skilled qualifications & the latest training and development courses
Forsythes Training is an approved NSW Smart and Skilled provider offering NSW employers and individuals the opportunity to gain a qualification at a reduced price. Smart and Skilled training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management – Starts 30th July 2020
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – May 2020 programs open for registration – enrol now and start your pre-reading and e-learning.
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Upgrade – Newcastle – 25th May 2020
- BSB42015 Certificate IV Leadership and Management
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB51615 Diploma Quality Auditing – 18th May 2020
- Office 2016 and other computer training – Available now on Zoom, your premise or ours
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Emotional Intelligence
- LEAD One day practical leadership workshop
- Outlook & Time Management
- Mental Health Programs