IN THIS ISSUE
- Forsythes Training on 2 NSW Govt Training Schemes
- Face to Face Training Returns
- What is Synchronised Training?
- Zoom Into More Training Courses
- Case Study – Boggabri Coal TAE upgrades
- Insight. What is JobMaker and Why Focus on Skills?
- Mental Health First Aid is Back
- Meet the Team – Yvette Bender
- NSW Training Awards (Hunter)
- NSW Smart and Skilled Partially Funded Qualifications and the latest training and development courses from Forsythes Training
Forsythes Training Selected for 2 NSW Govt Training Schemes
Forsythes Training is now a prequalified supplier of training on the NSW Government Performance & Management Services Prequalification (PMS) Scheme.
Being fully prequalified makes it faster and easier for Government departments to engage Forysthes Training.
Transport for NSW has also placed us on its panel to provide TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Face to Face Training Resumes
Many clients love training via ZOOM. Others prefer face to face. So, we’re resuming face to face training for public courses from July. Class numbers will be smaller, with social distancing, enhanced cleaning and other safety measures in place.
Initial face to face courses include TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and Leadership & Management qualifications, short courses, ICAM and computer courses.
We’re also offering synchronised training so groups of workers can train together either, in a classroom or digitally, at the same time.
Zoom Into More Training Courses
Due to the success of our training via Zoom, we’re also expanding the qualifications and short courses on offer via the online platform. ICAM , Leadership and Management and Project Management courses via Zoom start this month.
Our computer training using Zoom is highly successful and popular with our corporate clients. Our legendary Microsoft certified trainer, Wayne Robinson, is now conducting public training programs for Word and MS Project using Zoom.
Case Study – Boggabri Coal TAE Upgrades
We’ve developed and delivered a program for 12 Boggabri Coal trainers and assessors to upgrade their skills to the new TAE 40416 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Education qualification. Boggabri Coal is cleverly using the beneficial training to ensure competency maintenance but also as a reward and recognition tool.
Insight. What is JobMaker? Why focus on skills?
We welcome the Prime Minister’s announcement of a focus on skills and training in its new JobMaker plan. What is JobMaker and why focus on skills and training? Our insight article answers these questions for you.
Mental Health First Aid is Back
Mental healthy workplaces have never been more important. We’re again able to offer the 2 day Mental Health First Aid course in Newcastle on July 16 and 17. For other customised mental health and resilience programs talk to our expert team or click here.
Meet the team: Yvette Bender
Yvette Bender is our ZOOM Queen. She’s been instrumental in successfully bring our courses and customised training programs online in response to Covid-19. Yvette’s an expert trainer in WHS, Project Management and Training and Assessment (TAE). A qualified Human Synergistics Practitioner, this tool enhances her Leadership and Management training.
Yvette gets very high student satisfaction scores because she makes training practical and relevant. Her success is partly due to her industry experience from decades of business consulting.
NSW Training Awards (Hunter)
Forsythes Training is supporting the Hunter’s night of nights for celebrating excellence in training apprentices and trainees.
The event is being live streamed for the first time on June 22 due to Covid-19 restrictions.
We’re again the platinum sponsor of this event which feeds into the NSW Training Awards. Good luck to all the finalists.
NSW Smart and Skilled qualifications & the latest training and development courses
Forsythes Training is an approved NSW Smart and Skilled provider offering NSW employers and individuals the opportunity to gain a qualification at a reduced price. Smart and Skilled training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Our extremely popular TAE40116 Certificate IV Training and Assessment programs are back face to face weekdays and Saturdays.
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management – Virtual classroom and Face to Face. Starts 30th July 2020.
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Zoom Virtual classroom Weekday programs for June and July programs are open for registration – enrol now and start your pre-reading and e-learning.
- Zoom virtual classroom Saturday program
- FACE TO FACE – July – Weekday – Newcastle
- FACE to FACE Saturday – Newcastle
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Upgrade – Newcastle – 25th May 2020
- BSB42015 Certificate IV Leadership and Management
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Office 2016 and other computer training – Available now on Zoom, your premise or ours
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Emotional Intelligence
- LEAD One day practical leadership workshop
- Outlook & Time Management
- Mental Health Programs