IN THIS ISSUE
- SAVE on Computer Applications Courses
- Case Study – Leadership and Management
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – So Many Ways to Train
- Course in Profile: Team Leadership/LEAD Workshop
- Meet the Team: Trish Davies
- NSW Smart and Skilled Partially Funded Qualifications and the latest training and development courses from Forsythes Training
SAVE on Computer Applications Courses
We are helping people to use Microsoft programs more effectively and productively – for less.
For a limited time you can save $ on Excel and Word courses (face to face and online) as well as our online MS Project course.
Case Study – Leadership and Management
A NSW local council has used a customised and contextualised leadership training program from Forsythes Training as part of its continued change management and organisational development program.
Delivered face to face and using Zoom, it built on previous programs to deliver desired leadership competencies.
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 – So many ways to train
Places are filling fast in our Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 courses (including upgrade courses). And there are many ways to complete this training – face to face or completely online via Zoom – with weekday or Saturday courses. Public courses are on in Newcastle and Sydney.
Course spotlight: Team Leadership/LEAD Workshop
This popular and practical one day course is perfect for people who have just been appointed to or are acting in a supervisory role. It will give them the skills, confidence and tools to effectively lead others.
The focus is on the skills and behaviours of effective leaders including, communication, decision making, situational awareness and self awareness.
SPECIAL OFFER: $420 until September. SAVE $100.
Meet the team – Trish Davies
She brings a depth of real-world business experience to the training room. An owner of several businesses, including one operating overseas, means Trish understands the issues facing business owners and leaders.
NSW Smart and Skilled qualifications & the latest training and development courses
Forsythes Training is an approved NSW Smart and Skilled provider offering NSW employers and individuals the opportunity to gain a qualification at a reduced price. Smart and Skilled training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management – Commences September 3, 2020
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – enrol now and start your pre-reading and e-learning. Face to Face Weekdays Newcastle – August and September
Face to Face Parramatta – August and September
Virtual Classroom – Weekdays or Weekends
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Upgrade – Newcastle – September 2, 2020
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Upgrade Online
- BSB42015 Certificate IV Leadership and Management – August 14, 2020
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management – August 14, 2020
Click here to see complete list of all our public scheduled short courses for 2020, we can offer dedicated events across NSW. Some popular programs listed below
- Office 2016 and other computer training – Available now on Zoom, your premise or ours
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Emotional Intelligence
- LEAD One day practical leadership workshop
- Outlook & Time Management
- Mental Health Programs