What is Online Learning?
Forsythes Training delivers Online Learning via Zoom so students from around the country can undertake short courses and complete their qualifications. With 24/7 access to learning content, students can complete their program whenever they want, wherever they want.
Our fully equipped virtual classroom allows for a collaborative learning environment, with breakout sessions for group work and individual sessions with the trainer for feedback.
Students have the same level of participation as they would in our face-to-face training sessions, asking questions and participating in discussions. They have the same level of access to the trainer and can share their screen if they need help at any point throughout the course.
Zoom virtual classroom
Our virtual classrooms are conducted via Zoom. The sessions are recorded and distributed to all attendants via Dropbox, so you can rewatch them any time you want. In between virtual classroom sessions, all students will have access to interactive e-learning where they can
Online students will also have access to student support sessions, where they can schedule one-on-one sessions with their trainers to receive guidance on the program.
Benefits of Online Learning
- ZERO travel, study wherever you like.
- Study on your time, with 24/7 access to online resources.
- Fully equipped virtual classrooms and interactive learning experience.
- Virtual student support sessions.
What’s the Forsythes Difference?
- Learn from certified trainers with real-world experience
- Comprehensive course structure and interactive learning experience
- Complete the same number of deliverable hours as face-to-face courses
- Feel supported throughout your training with dedicated one-on-one student support sessions
What Courses Are Available for Online Learning?
What Do I Need to Start?
All you need is a Laptop or PC with full audio and video capability, and a working internet connection.