About this course
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Excel 2016 – Level 3 are sufficient to be able to protect worksheet data, perform advanced data operations using summarising, data consolidations, filters and PivotTables, macros, and much more.
Successful completion of this course and the required assessments leads to a Statement of Attainment.
Why Study Online?
- ZERO travel and flexible course delivery; complete this course online from home or at work.
- Study according to your schedule with 24/7 access to online course content.
- Fully equipped virtual classrooms. Attend real-time virtual classes with a certified trainer.
- Participate in interactive learning experiences.
- Feel supported through your studies with our dedicated Student Support Days to provide one on one guidance.
Rather study face-to-face?
Check out our Microsoft Excel 2013/2016 – Advanced Course for face-to-face delivery.
At the completion of this course you should be able to: