Jeff Hanlon is one of our expert trainers and mentors in the mining and resources sector.
Jeff knows the mining industry inside and out.
He has more than 35 years’ experience as an engineer and manager in the mining and quarrying industries. That includes working as a Mine Supervisor and a Mine Manager with Australia’s leading mining companies.
Jeff’s also worked for the NSW Government as a Inspector of Mines (Explosives Security).
He has experience in mentoring people who are undertaking their OCE written and oral examinations and has served on the examinations panel. He knows what you need to know about being a leader and maintaining competencies in mining.
Jeff has the qualifications to back up his extensive mining experience.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mining) with Honours, University of New South Wales
- Master of Applied Science in Mining Geomechanics University of New South Wales
- NSW Open Cut Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency – Certificate No. 122
- NSW Open Cut Examiner’s Certificate of Competency – Certificate No. 398
- NSW SafeWork – Blasting Explosives Users Licence – Licence No. XBLS101264
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Government (Statutory Compliance)
- Certificate IV in Government (Investigations)
- S1, S2, S3 and G2, G3 courses
Need training or mentoring for the mining sector?
For more information on all of Forsythes Training’s, nationally recognised, mining and resources qualifications, and other training programs click here.