Di Sweeney – Accredited Trainer
With over 20 years experience in vocational education and training, Di has extensive experience in capability development and advanced facilitation and assessment techniques. Previous held positions include Training Centre Manager, National Training Manager and Registered Training Organisation Director.
Coming from a service delivery background, Di takes pride in consulting with clients and contextualising resources to meet client needs. She believes quality individual competency development will contribute to team and organisational goals.
Leadership and Management delivery focus strongly for Di as she has a passion for safety,continuous improvement and management of projects along with workplace training and assessment.
With a focus on supporting workplace excellence and systems, Di holds qualifications including:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- TAE50211 Diploma of Training Design and Development
- BSB41412 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB60907 Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)
- Human Synergistics Practitioner in LSI and LSI 2