About This Course
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They may plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
Qualification consists of 12 units of competency, 6 core units and 6 electives.
Forsythes Training and Assessment Strategy
- Forsythes Training delivers the training content over 12 workshops spread out over 9 months.
- Participants must be employed or have access to a workplace.
- We offer virtual classrooms and face-to-face.
- Dedicated events or skill sets can be conducted across Australia.
Student Information Handbook
Forsythes Training recommends that you access our Student Information Handbook.
The Student Information Handbook provides you with information about Forsythes Training and covers the following areas:
- Student registration process including our refund policy and course cost information
- Student Induction
- Student records and information
- The assessment process and policies
- Rights, responsibilities and standards
- Student Feedback
- Recognised Prior Learning (RPL), Recognised Current Competency (RCC), Direct Credit Transfer (DCT)
- Appeals Process
- WHS Policies and Procedures
- Forsythes Training Guarantee