Smart and Skilled
Forsythes Training is an approved provider of the
NSW Government's Smart and Skilled Program
Smart and Skilled provides NSW residents an entitlement to government subsidised courses in a wide range of qualifications up to Certificate III and selected higher level qualifications in targeted priority areas. Smart and Skilled give NSW residents the opportunity to develop their skills through training to get a job, advance their career or continue onto further study. Smart and Skilled students contribute, on average, just 10 to 45% of the course cost and the NSW Government subsidises the remaining amount. The student fee is generally less for lower-level courses. All training providers charge the same total student fee which was set by the NSW Government. Students with disabilities, students who receive Australian Government benefit or allowance and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students may qualify for fee exemptions or concessions.
To check your eligibility for a subsidised course under Smart and Skilled and what qualifications are available.
Please go to https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au/are-you-eligible
In order to enrol into a Smart and Skilled funded program you must complete one of the following pre-enrolment information kits.
1 Full Qualification Pre-enrolment form
2 Skill sets training program - Pre-enrolment consent form
Forsythes Training currently has approval to provide the following qualifications and partial qualifications/skill sets under Smart and Skilled
- TAE40116 Certificate IV Training and assessment
- BSB51415 Diploma Project Management
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Development
- BSB41415 Certificate IV WHS & BSB51315 Diploma of WHS
- BSB42015 Certificate IV Leadership and Management
- BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services Engagement
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement
- BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration – also available as Traineeships
- BSB30115 Certificate III Business – also available as Traineeships
- BSB30415 Certificate III Business Administration – also available as a Traineeship
Please contact our office on 02 49220122
Or Email email@example.com