Paul McGlynn – Accredited Trainer and Assessor
Accredited Trainer and Assessor
Drawing on a rare combination of hands-on trade skills and high level executive management expertise, Paul McGlynn brings both energy and passion to his training.
Paul’s substantial experience in a range of industries and extensive qualifications allows him to be highly adaptable and versatile in his training topics and delivery. Paul can match training needs at all levels, from leading hands and team leaders to senior executives.
With over 25 years of business and management experience, Paul’s range of industry knowledge includes Utilities, Finance, Insurance, Education and Training, Telecommunications, and Defence.
Paul commenced his working life as an Aircraft Trade Trainee in the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF). During his 22 years in the RAAF, Paul discovered and developed his talent for training, with postings as a Trade Trainer, Aircraft Systems Trainer, Education Officer, and as the Officer-in-Charge of a RAAF Management Consultancy Team.
Paul’s Senior Management credentials include Senior Management Consultancy in high profile companies such as Telstra, GIO and AMP as well as extensive executive and project management experience in the Utilities Sector, such as Energy Australia, Ausgrid and Networks New South Wales.
His diverse and comprehensive experience, significant qualifications and engaging style of communication allows Paul to deliver meaningful and effective training to a range of audiences, over a range of areas of expertise.
Paul’s training and assessor expertise and delivery for Forsythes Training includes:
- Leadership and Management,
- Project Management, and
- Training and Assessment.
- Master of Education (Business Education and Training), Queensland University of Technology
- Master of Business (Human Resource Management) with Distinction, Charles Sturt University
- Master of Business Administration, Southern Cross University
- Bachelor of Education (Technical Education) with Distinction, University of Technology, Sydney
- Advanced Diploma of Project Management, UNE Partnerships, University of New England
- Diploma of Teaching (Technical Education) with Distinction, University of Technology, Sydney
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Compliance Management
- Prosci accredited Change Manager
- Accredited Myers Briggs Type Indicator.