Mark Maguire – Accredited Trainer/Assessor
Mark became involved in the training industry shortly after leaving the NSW Police Force in 2006. He also has workplace experience from the construction industry and road safety sector in training & development and safety roles. He utilizes that experience from a number of workplaces and industries to engage and involve participants in training sessions.
- Advanced Diploma of Business Management
- Advanced Diploma of Police Management
- Diploma of Vocational Education & Training
- Diploma of Training Design & Development
- Diploma of Occupational Health & Safety
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Security & Risk Management
- RIIRIS601A Establish & Maintain the Risk Management System
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR503 Communicate with influence
Mark’s qualifications are supported by a wealth of workplace experience in the following roles:
- 20 years with NSW Police in a variety of roles including surveillance and training.
- 2 year secondment to the National Crime Authority.
- Leadership & management experience of small and large teams within NSW Police commands.
- Project Management experience in the construction industry (telecommunications infrastructure) with UEA Pty Ltd.
- Training and Development roles with Jenoptik Australia and the MJH Group.
- Implementation and support of apprenticeship and cadet programs.
- Creation and implementation of training programs aligned to accredited units of competence.
As a Trainer and Facilitator, Mark has provided training in the areas of Leadership & Management; Risk Management; Work Health and Safety; Communication Skills (including conflict management and negotiation) to organisations such as:
- Mining Sector – Centennial Coal; Mastermyne; Xstrata; BHP; Yancoal; Whitehaven
- Tomago Aluminium
- Workcover NSW
- Mars Food Australia
- Maitland City Council
- Newcastle City Council