Jennifer McFarlane – Accredited Trainer & Assessor
Jennifer McFarlane is an accredited trainer and assessor with more than a decade of experience in delivering training in areas including training and assessment education (TAE), IT, as well as leadership and management.
She is one of our Queensland-based trainers.
Jennifer has practical business and industry understanding which, in part, comes from her previous career as a business analyst as well as managing a registered training company.
She has a Bachelor of Science as well as qualifications in assessment and workplace training, project management, applying sustainability skills and principles to learning programs, quality auditing and training design and development.
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training (BSZ40198)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAA4014)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- Diploma of Project Management (BSB51407)
- TAESUS501A - Analyse and apply sustainability skills to learning programs
- TAESUS502A - Identify and apply current sustainability education principles and practice to learning programs
- TAE50111 - Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- BSB51615 - Diploma of Quality Auditing
- TAE50216 - Diploma of Training Design and Development