David Wurth Accredited Trainer
David Wurth is one of Forsythes Training's expert trainers in Training and Assessment Education TAE.
David has worked in the vocational education and training for nearly 20 years. That includes managing his own Registered Training Organisation RTO focussing almost exclusively on the Cert IV in training and assessment.
His extensive teaching and human resources experience and expertise means he is also able to provide HR consulting and coaching services. He also helps clients who want to turn their training business into a Registered Training Organisation.
David delivers the new TAE40116 Cert IV course for Forsythes Training as well as other new courses and units of competency under the TAE package.
David holds the following VET and university qualifications.
• TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
• TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
• TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development
• BSB41412 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
• Bachelor of Arts
• Diploma in Education
• Graduate Diploma in Employment Relations.