This course is best suited for managers and leaders who have responsibility and accountability in managing and leading a team through a change management process.
Forsythes Training Change Management Program encompasses the general industry standard of
- Evaluating the organization issue/problem,
- Initiating action to make change,
- Planning the change while encouraging stakeholder buy-in,
- Executing the plans while being flexible to the changing landscape, and
- How to sustain the change and make it "stick" so that the organization truly gains benefits of the change.
As this program is based on industry standard you get the opportunity to complete the assessment to receive a Statement of Attainment for BSBINN601 Lead and Manage organisational change and BSBLDR501 Develop and use Emotional intelligence.
Unlike other change management courses, we provide the opportunity to learn the process of change using your own workplace scenario or a simulated project, in a group based environment.
Our program includes Change Management Resource Kit, which leads managers through all phases of the Change Management process with simple practical tools that can be used immediately to make a positive change within your organisation. The Change Management Resource Kit is made available to all participants via our online learning portal. Further interactive learning presentations are also available in the portal to extend the learning beyond the workshop.