Team Leadership/LEAD Workshop
|Next Course Dates||22-Sep-2017 , 18-Oct-2017, 10-Nov-2017, 01-Dec-2017, 29-Jan-2018,|
|Training Location||9 Denison St, Newcastle West|
We can come to you.
This course can be conducted on your site. Please contact us for details.
Scope: This is a highly interactive workshop which is designed to provide participants who relieve in a supervisors role or have recently been appointed to a leadership role. The workshop is focused on providing the participants with skills, confidence and tools to effective lead others.
See examples of practical skills and roles plays on our You Tube channel
- Identifying the skills and behaviours of effective Leaders.
- How to develop trust with team members
- How to use different Leadership styles depending upon the task and the situation
- Tuckman’s Theory of Team Development
2. EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
- Skills and barriers for effective communication
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Dealing with Conflict
- Managing performance discussions
- How to provide positive and constructive feedback to staff
3. AWARNESS ( Self Awareness and Situational Awareness)
- Personal SWOT analysis
- Identifying “Hot Buttons and triggers”
- Emotional Intelligence
4. DECISION MAKING
- Using different Decision Making tools
- The Team Decision process
- How to run effective meetings with the team.
- Development of a Self-Action Plan for the participants to implement learnings back into the work place.
The workshop will be supported realistic role plays to assist the participants to practice the skills and tools.
Further Course Information
“The Excel course was brilliant and would like to keep updating if possible, thank you”
Linfox Australia Pty Ltd
“Forsythes worked closely with us to fit in with our needs, modules were modified to suit our workplace environment”
“We were happy with the outcomes, and are very likely to work with Forsythes on similar programs in the future”
Sanitarium Health Foods
“The program has been extremely beneficial for our staff with significant change in the attitudes and performance of team leaders”
“Forsythes Training went above and beyond our expectations, with a very high commitment to quality, flexibility and service”
Wesley Uniting Employment
“The courses were professionally run, tailored to our user’s requirements, and positively received”
Sanitarium Health Foods