|Next Course Dates||-|
|Training Format||Workshop / Classroom|
|Course Fee||Dedicated events only contact Forsythes Training|
|Intent||Participants will learn how to cope with stress and adversity through introduction to evidence based wellbeing strategies.|
|Delivery||The workshop content is taught with a combination of face to face learning and group exercises.|
We can come to you.
This course can be conducted on your site. Please contact us for details.
This workshop will cover….
- A tutorial on stress and mental health problems in the workplace including risk factors and impact.
- A tutorial and practical demonstration of the benefits of the following wellbeing/coping strategies;
- Exercise/diet/substance use
- Challenging Negative Thinking
- Connection - (breaking free of `thought rumination’ – mindfulness)
- Doing for others - (benefits of volunteering/giving)
- Planning pleasurable activities
The workshop content is taught with a combination of face to face learning and group exercises.
For more information or to book a workshop please contact Forsythes Training.