BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Traditional workshop delivery at Forsythes Training or a dedicated event at your workplace, with Student Support Days to provide one on one guidance. (See public scheduled dates below, also includes access to online materials).Student Support days included! What’s this?
|Course Dates||Call 02 4922 0122 for the next course date|
|Course Fee||$2580 -$2910 NSW Smart and Skilled partial qualification funding* Cond apply or RRP $5,500.00 This course is GST free|
|Duration||9 workshops over 12 months|
We can come to you.
This course can be conducted on your site. Please contact us for details.
Our Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management course reflects the role of individuals who have senior or managerial responsibilities. They may oversee the work of others or have specialised roles where they do not supervise others but provide strategic leadership. This qualification has a particular focus on competencies in the area of strategic management, but also includes elective competencies from other business domains, which would reflect the particular work context or career plans of each learner.
Who should Attend
- Area managers
- Department managers
- Regional managers
It provides participants with skills to contribute to the strategic direction of the organisation by developing and managing the implementation of operational and tactical plans as part of the strategic and business planning process in their organisation.
Forsythes’ Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management engages participants in highly interactive structured workshops and challenging, relevant workplace projects.
The BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management is made up of 12 units of competency – 4 core units and 8 elective units.
Competency is required in all of the following units:
||07-May-2018 & 24-May-2018 &
||09-Jul-2018 & 31-Jul-2018|
|Student Support days|
Candidates must be in a management role for at least 3 – 5 years before attempting this qualification in order to apply their skills back into their workplace and demonstrate competencies at diploma level.
Candidates can enter into this qualification by showing that they have achieved competency in the Diploma of Leadership and Management or five (5) years experience in a senior management role.
To demonstrate competence for this qualification you will be asked to take part in a number of assessment activities.
The collection of quality evidence requires that:
- Assessment must address the scope of each unit and reflect all components of the unit, i.e. the Elements, Performance Criteria, Range Statement, Evidence Requirements and Key Competencies
- Formative assessments will be completed throughout the learning with a summative assessment, in the form of a project, to be completed within two months of the end of the course.
- Evidence must be gathered in the workplace wherever possible. Where no workplace is available, a simulated workplace will be provided
- The evidence collected must relate to a number of performances assessed at different points in time and in a learning and assessment pathway these must be separated by further learning and practice
- Assessment meets the rules of evidence
- A judgement of competency should only be made when the assessor is confident that the required outcomes of the unit have been achieved and that consistent performance has been demonstrated
Recognition of Prior Learning or Recognition of Current Competency against any units may reduce course duration for individual participants. Available upon request prior to commencement of training
Training will be conducted at Forsythes Trainings dedicated training centre located at:
9 Denison Street
NEWCASTLE WEST NSW
The cost for the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management is $5500 per person GST Free. A restaurant lunch and morning and afternoon tea facilities are provided each training day.
A payment plan can be organised whereby monthly instalments are made over the duration of the course.
Forsythes Training recommends that you access our Student Information Handbook click here to access.
The Student Information Handbook provides you with information about Forsythes Training and covers the following areas:
- Company profile
- Student registration process including our refund policy and course cost information
- Student Induction
- Student records and information
- The assessment process and policies
- Rights, responsibilities and standards
- Student Feedback
- Recognised Prior Learning (RPL), Recognised Current Competency (RCC), Direct Credit Transfer (DCT)
- Appeals Process
- WHS Policies and Procedures
- Forsythes Training Guarantee
If there is anything in the handbook where you require further clarification, please do not hesitate to call Forsythes Training on 4922 0122 and one of our friendly team members will be more than happy to assist you.
Further Course Information
“The Excel course was brilliant and would like to keep updating if possible, thank you”
Linfox Australia Pty Ltd
“Forsythes worked closely with us to fit in with our needs, modules were modified to suit our workplace environment”
“We were happy with the outcomes, and are very likely to work with Forsythes on similar programs in the future”
Sanitarium Health Foods
“The program has been extremely beneficial for our staff with significant change in the attitudes and performance of team leaders”
“Forsythes Training went above and beyond our expectations, with a very high commitment to quality, flexibility and service”
Wesley Uniting Employment
“The courses were professionally run, tailored to our user’s requirements, and positively received”
Sanitarium Health Foods