The BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing is a nationally recognised qualification essential for lead auditors.
This qualification gives all participants the required skills and knowledge to initiate and conduct an internal audit.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work and/or the work of a team.
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Facilitator
- Quality and Improvement Consultant
- Service Quality System Support Analyst
Concepts taught include:
- Prepare for leading an audit by reviewing and developing specific components of the audit plan
- Discussing the process with the relevant stakeholders
- Delegating components of the work to team members
- Leading the audit team
- Feedback to the audit team members on their performance
- Report on the outcomes of the quality audit and take appropriate follow up action.
In addition, this qualification also ensures that you are competent to manage risks within the management system.
To gain a this qualification you need to complete the 8 listed units of competency below and have access to an actual workplace undertaking a quality audit to an Australian standard.(RTO, OH&S, ISO)
Candidates require workplace documentation including previous audit reports, checklists, risk management plans.
Candidates may be required to purchase standards at their own cost when undertaking this course
Student Information Handbook
Forsythes Training recommends that you access our Student Information Handbook.
The Student Information Handbook provides you with information about Forsythes Training and covers the following areas:
- Student registration process including our refund policy and course cost information
- Student Induction
- Student records and information
- The assessment process and policies
- Rights, responsibilities and standards
- Student Feedback
- Recognised Prior Learning (RPL), Recognised Current Competency (RCC), Direct Credit Transfer (DCT)
- Appeals Process
- WHS Policies and Procedures
- Forsythes Training Guarantee