Forsythes Training is supporting this year’s Mining and Leadership Summit in Sydney on September 17 and 18. Come and visit our stand to speak to our experts about full nationally recognised qualifications as well as short courses and skills sets in leadership for mining sector professionals.
Forsythes Training – the trainer in mining leadership
For more than 30 years, Forysthes Training has been helping mining companies and their suppliers and staff to get the qualifications and skills they need for success. We understand the mining and resources sector and offer customised training and pre-employment programs, specific to the industry. We deliver nationwide and can come to you.
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management for Mines and Heavy Industry
- Establish and Maintain the Risk Management System - an advanced diploma level course for site senior executives.
- TAE40116 full qualifications and units of competency/skill set training for the mining sector
- ICAM Investigations Training
- Associated Non-Technical Skills – ANTS
- Accredited Coal Mining Competencies - from the Resources and Infrastructure Industry Training Package
- NSW Maintenance of Competence Scheme – courses, workshops and training plans
The Forythes Training Difference for the Mining Sector
- Cost effective - NSW Govt Smart & Skilled Provider for subsidised training
- Innovative – expert trainers with vast industry experience, student support days, recognition of prior learning, flexible delivery
- One of Australia’s first training providers approved to deliver TAE40116
- Leadership qualifications give credit to Uni of Newcastle degrees.
About the Mining Leadership Summit
The Summit is being run by AusIMM. The program features presentations from 21 mining executives who will share their experiences and key-insights on effective leadership, digital disruption, organisational culture, community engagement and transformative technologies.
Key speakers include:
- Tony Cotton Senior Manager People Advisory, EY
- Tom Craig, Manager Talent & Capability, Rio Tinto
- Vanessa Torres, Chief Technology Officer, South32
- Rag Udd, Vice President Technology Global Transformation, BHP
Talk to experts in mining sector training
Forsythes Training has all of the mining industry’s training needs covered.
If you can't make it to the Summit simply call our experts today on (02) 4708 9542 to discuss your needs.