Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices (v2.0) ICND2
This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to install, operate and troubleshoot a small to medium-size branch office Enterprise
network, including configuring several switches and routers, connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
At Course Completion
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Review how to configure and troubleshoot a small network.
- Expand the switched network from a small LAN to a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, Trunking and Spanning tree.
- Describe routing concepts as they apply to a medium-sized network and discuss considerations when implementing routing on the network.
- Configure, Verify and troubleshoot OSPF
- Configure, Verify and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Determine how to apply ACLs based on network requirements and to configure verify and troubleshoot ACLs on a medium-sized network.
- Describe when to use NAT or PAT and configure NAT or PAT on routers.
- Identify and implement the appropriate WAN technology based on network requirements.
- Network administrators responsible for implementing and managing small and medium business networks.
- Network support staff who will perform a help desk role in a medium or enterprise-sized company that has an internal network support escalation staff.
- Network support staff who will act as network device installers and first-line support in a small business environment.
- System engineers, account managers, channel partners/resellers and customers.
- CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIP and CCSP candidates.
- ICND part 1 Class or knowledge
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic knowledge of PC hardware configurations
- Basic understanding of networking business drivers
- Small Network Implementation
- Medium-Sized Switched Network Construction
- Medium-Sized Routed Network Construction
- Single Area OSPF Implementation
- EIGRP Implementation
- Access Control Lists
- Address Space Management
- LAN Extensionin to a WAN
|Forsythes Training provides instructor led computer training on the Microsoft Office and Adobe range of applications.|
We service Newcastle, the Hunter Valley, Lake Macquarie and the Central and Northern Coasts of New South Wales (NSW) Australia.With our mobile training room we can provide a range of courses on-site at your premises.