BSB51607 Diploma of Quality Auditing
The Diploma of Quality Auditing BSB51607
is a nationally recognised qualification
essential for lead auditors. This qualification gives all participants the required
skills and knowledge to initiate and conduct an internal audit.
Concepts taught include
- Prepare for leading an audit by reviewing and developing specific components of the audit plan
- Discussing the process with the relevant stakeholders
- Delegating components of the work to team members
- Leading the audit team
- Feedback to the audit team members on their performance
- Report on the outcomes of the quality audit and take appropriate follow up action.
In addition, this qualification also ensures that you are competent to manage risks within the management system.
To gain a Diploma of Quality Auditing BSB51607 qualification you need to complete the 8 listed units of competency
below and have access to an actual workplace undertaking a quality audit to an Australian standard. (i.e. RTO, OH&S, ISO)
Candidates require workplace documentation including previous audit reports, checklists, risk management plans.
|BSBAUD501B - Initiate a quality audit
|BSBAUD503B Lead a quality audit
|BSBAUD402B - Participate in a quality audit
|BSBAUD504 - Report on a quality audit
|BSBRSK501B - Manage Risk
|BSBPMG510A - Manage projects
|BSBWOR502B - Ensure team effectiveness
|BSBCUS501C - Manage quality customer service
Forsythes Training (91479) is partnering with RTO On Time Resources (90654) to offer the Diploma in Quality Auditing
Forsythes Student Information Handbook can be accessed at:
The Student Information Handbook covers the following topics:
- Company profile
- Student registration process
- Student Induction
- Student records and information
- The assessment process and policies
- Rights, responsibilities and standards
- Student Feedback
- Recognised Prior Learning (RPL), Recognised Current Competency (RCC), Direct Credit Transfer (DCT)
- Appeals Process
- WHS Policies and Procedures
|Forsythes Training provides instructor led computer training on the Microsoft Office and Adobe range of applications.|
We service Newcastle, the Hunter Valley, Lake Macquarie and the Central and Northern Coasts of New South Wales (NSW) Australia.With our mobile training room we can provide a range of courses on-site at your premises.