MS2955 First Look: Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 for IT Professionals
This half-day instructor-led clinic provides IT professionals with an introduction to
BizTalk Server 2006 and how to deploy and manage applications to a BizTalk environment. This clinic will
highlight features and functionality through demonstrations of common BizTalk administration tasks.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Two years of hands-on experience managing a Microsoft Windows Server network, preferably Microsoft Windows 2000 Server or Windows Server 2003
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with a scripting language (e.g. Microsoft Visual Basic, Scripting Edition—VBScript—or JScript)
- No prior BizTalk experience is necessary.
Session 1: Installing and Configuring BizTalk Server 2006
This session provides an overview of BizTalk Server 2006 and addresses the planning and installation
considerations for implementing a BizTalk production environment.
Session 2: Managing a BizTalk Server Environment
- Introduction to BizTalk Server 2006
- Planning a BizTalk Server Environment
- Installing and Configuring BizTalk Server
- Installing Client Administration Tools
- Installing and Configuring Enterprise Single Sign-On
This session provides an overview of BizTalk application deployment and describes common administration tasks
required to manage a BizTalk Server production environment.
- Introduction to BizTalk Server Management
- Deploying a BizTalk Solution to a Production Environment
- Administering a BizTalk Server Application
- Administering a BizTalk Server Group
- Monitoring BizTalk Server
- Deploying Business Rules
- Enabling Business Activity Monitoring
|Forsythes Training provides instructor led computer training on the Microsoft Office and Adobe range of applications.|
We service Sydney, Newcastle, the Hunter Valley, Lake Macquarie, Central and Northern Coasts of New South Wales (NSW) Australia.With our mobile training room we can provide a range of courses on-site at your premises.