Nationally Accredited Training
Forsythes Training Pty Limited is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID 91479). Policies and procedures have been developed to comply with Australian Quality Training Framework.
Courses currently on Forsythes Training Pty Limited's scope from the BSB07 Business Services Training Package are:
- BSB20107 Certificate II in Business
- BSB30107 Certificate III in Business
- BSB40812 Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- BSB51107 Diploma of Management
Forsythes Training Pty Limited also partner with a number of other RTOs to offer addition accredited training including:
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Industry Workplace Trainer & Assessor
Partner with On Time Resources (RTO No. 90654)
MNC04 Coal Training Package Courses
- BSB41407 Certificate IV in Occupational Health & Safety
- BSB51307 Diploma of Occupational Health & Safety
- MSA31108 Certificate III in Competitive Manufacturing
- MSA41108 Certificate IV in Competitive Manufacturing
Partner with Col Joy Training Services (RTO No. 6491)
- MNCG1001A Apply Risk Management Processes
- MNCG1008A Conduct Health & Safety Investigations
- MNCG1009A Communicate Information
- MNCG1002A Implement & Apply Risk Management Processes
Training Packages are sets of nationally endorsed competency standards and qualifications for recognising and assessing people's skills. They are developed by industry through national Industry Skills Councils or by enterprises to meet the identified training needs of specific industries or industry sectors.
BSB51107 Diploma of Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who are engaged to manage the work of others or to add value or review management practices. Their role may be in any industry or organisational setting.
Typically people in these roles will have considerable experience in their respective industries or vocational areas and couple an informed perspective of the specific work requirements with their management approaches.
The BSB51107 Diploma of Management requires a sound theoretical knowledge base and managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate own work and/or the work of a team.
Funding Availability & Traineeships
Government Funding and other incentives are available for employers who implement schemes to up-skill employees at a range of qualification levels.
Organisations are assessed for eligibility based on strict criteria. Forsythes Training can arrange for an Australian Apprenceship Centre to conduct a skills audit to determine your organisation's eligibility for funding.
- Face to Face - one unit per month
- Flexible delivery options - At Client Site or at Forsythes Training premise
- Additional Coaching/mentoring available
- Incorporates assessments, assignments, learners journals and internal syndicate projects
- Relevant workplace examples, learning activities and assessment
- Projects which provide a Return on Investment
- Incorporate corporate/industry representatives as guest speakers
- CEO Video/input/content via recorded video
Forsythes Training Pty Limited trainers are highly skilled and experienced with Tertiary qualifications in their subject discipline area. Qualifications typically include:
Why Choose Forsythes Training?
- Tertiary qualifications - Masters in Human Resources Management and Industrial Relations, OHS, risk management and change management
- Practical experience in public and private sector
- Experience in training to WorkCover, Public Companies, Mining Sector, Local, State and Federal Government
- High credibility and ability to develop rapport and deliver training from leading hand, supervisor to corporate level
- Local Proven Performer in innovation, training and sustainability in the Region and Industry
- Forsythes Training will coordinate the entire training process from AAC sign-up to graduation
- Student progress meetings, additional mentoring/coaching days, ongoing email and telephone support
- Flexibility and customisation for client needs whilst still adhering to validation, relevancy and compliance with legislation and VETAB
- Logistics - Forsythes Training can deliver training Australia Wide
- Cancellation & Refund Policy