- Applications Trainers
- Technical Trainers
- Accredited Trainers
||Jenny Kavur - Application Trainer
Jenny has over 20 years IT Training experience and has extensive knowledge and
versatility in providing training from an introductory to an advanced level of
Microsoft Office and Adobe products. Jenny also provides on-site consultancy and
training in addition to customised courseware development. Having had practical
'real world' experience in finance, public service, TAFE and publisher/newspaper
areas, can relate to the client's requirements and offer practical solutions.
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
- Adobe Certified Expert
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Specialist trainer for...
- Microsoft: Project, Publisher, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, FrontPage
- Adobe: PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat/Designer, PageMaker, Dreamweaver
- HTML, CorelDRAW
||Wayne Robinson - Applications Trainer
- Adobe Certified Trainer (Photoshop CS2), 2007
- Adobe Certified Expert (Photoshop CS2), 2007
- Microsoft Office Specialist (Excel 2003, Access 2003, PowerPoint 2003), 2006
- Microsoft Certified Professional, April 1999
- Certificate of Desktop Publishing, Hunter Institute of Technology, 1995.
- Certificate in Microcomputing, Hunter Institute of Technology, 1995.
- Graduate Diploma of Computer Science, University of Newcastle 1996 (incomplete).
||Martin Sics - PC Applications Training/Technical Training
Martin is a highly skilled trainer with capabilities to provide training from introductory to advanced levels for Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator MCSA
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (Windows Vista)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
Microsoft Technical training capabilities include Windows Server, Windows XP and Vista Client operating systems.
Martin also provides on-site consultancy and develops customised training to a number of clients.
||Cole Butterworth - Technical Trainer
- Bachelor of Computer Science (B.Comp Sci)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Microsoft Technical trainer in:
- SQL Server Programming and Administration
- Visual Basic
- Microsoft Access
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
||Ross Grace - Accredtied Trainer/Assessor
Ross's qualifications are supported by a wealth of workplace experience in the following roles:
- 25 Years in Law Enforcement and training
- Tertiary qualifications in management, OHS, risk management, human resources, change management
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management and Diploma of Management
- Diploma in Security and Risk Management
- TAA40104 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Business (Small Business Management)
- Diploma of Government (Investigation)
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Management
- Certified Facilitator of DISC Personality Indicator
As a Trainer and Facilitator Ross has provided training in the areas of Management, Effective Communication, Conflict Management and Customer service to such organisations as:
- Police Hostage Negotiator dealing with High Risk Policing Incidents requiring high levels of communication techniques and problem solving
- Project Manager for Corporate Change within the NSW Police Service
- Task Force Commander of Multi Agency Groups including Australian Federal Police, Australian Customs, NSW Crime Commission and Interpol
- Leadership and Performance Management of large numbers of staff within Police Commands
- Working with diverse stakeholder groups in addressing policing and community problems and customer complaints
Ross demonstrates a level of high credibility and ability to develop rapport and deliver
training from leading hand, supervisor to corporate level. He incorporates examples from
his practical experience with industrial Relations, OHS, risk management and change
management in public and private sectors into the training programs to further enhance
the learning experience and contextualise the training for participants.
- Mining Sector
- Power Generation
- NSW Workcover
- Pacific National Rail
- Queensland Rail
Ross is an active member of a number of industry associations including:
- Member of the International Association For Conflict Management
- Member of Australian Human Resources Institute
- Independent Member of Lake Macquarie City Council Code of Conduct Committee
Deb Tonks - Compliance Manager
Deb has been working in a Training and RTO Compliance role within the training industry for a
period of 12 years. Within this time, Deb has managed her own business supporting and consulting
to many of the Regions RTO's as both a compliance expert and in the delivery and development of
- Cert IV TAE
- Diploma Management
Deb specialises in TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and has delivered this course
to various industries such as Rail Infrastructure, Utilities, Construction, Mining, Government
and the Community sectors.
Clair Bland - Accredtied Trainer
Clair has a business background having held administration and later management positions in finance,
manufacturing aged care, information technology and insurance organisations.
Clair's real life experience has become invaluable in her ability to deliver training and establish rapport
with Forsythes clients across various industries. From 2005 Clair has been working in vocational training
throughout that time has had extensive experience in developing training and assessment materials,
contextualising training content and managing traineeships.
Clair has had recent success with Forsythes delivering and assessing Certificate IV TAE for clients such
as NIB Health Funds over 40 participants competing skill sets, Drayton coal, Austar.
- Currently studying Bachelor of Vocational Education and Training - Charles Sturt
- Cert IV Training and Assessment TAE
- Certificate IV Business Administration
- Certificate IV Frontline Management
- Diploma in Community Services Co-ordination
In addition Clair delivers our short course program and manages the Business Administration program
offers at Forsythes training.